At Paw Print Inn, we are sensitive to the special nature and needs of pets who need extra care due to injury, disability, or old age. Our experienced staff and high kennel-staff-to-pet ratio enable us to keep a close eye on our pet guests who need extra TLC during their stay with us.
The following amenities are offered to facilitate our staff in providing optimal care:
● Owner-provided special meal preparation.
● Extra feeding times
● Extra potty breaks
● Non-slip rugs for senior pets
● Owner-provided medications given as requested (liquid, pill and topical medications)
● Shortened play groups if needed, or private play only
● Special handling of non-social dogs (must be social with staff)
● All medication must be in original container